Restoring your smile with affordable plans
Concordia Membership Plan
Our practice membership plan offers a simple, flexible way to pay for your routine dental care. In return for a monthly payment we provide you with a comprehensive programme of maintenance, prevention and treatment.
Why have we introduced the Concordia Dental Practice Membership Plan?
As we hope you have already experienced, we are totally committed to providing all our patients with the best quality dental care. We want to be able to spend quality time with our patients and provide prompt treatments using the latest techniques and the best quality materials.
As part of our improved service to you, we want to be proactive about your dental health and therefore regular oral hygiene visits are included in the Concordia Dental Membership Plan as well as your extensive yearly examinations.
This combined preventative programme we have put together for our patients at Concordia dental healthcare is proven to be the best way of ensuring long term dental health. Over time, patients who participate in a prevention programme of regular dental examinations and oral hygiene visits, are shown to have much reduced need for additional treatments.
What's Included with your Plan
- Dental Health Examinations as needed, oral health screening including a mouth cancer screen to ensure all is well
- Hygiene visits as needed to prevent gum disease and to keep your mouth healthy, including dental tooth brushing techniques
- No PPE charge for plan members
- Any necessary treatment for sensitivity
- Up to £10,000 dental accident and emergency insurance
- 10% discount on any additional treatments (including cosmetic treatments)
- Dental health examination, oral health screening including a mouth cancer screen to ensure all is well
- Health education sessions with the hygienist including oral hygiene instruction
- Teething tips, dietary advice, tooth brushing techniques
- Orthodontic assessment
- 10% discount on any additional treatments
- Up to £10,000 dental accident and emergency insurance.
Cost of the Membership Plan
|One-off administration fee||£9.50|
|Monthly Payment Adults||Level 1 plan: £16.27 per month|
Level 2 plan: £22.68 per month
Level 3 plan: £28.24 per month
Level 4 plan: £35.91 per month
|Monthly Payment Children||From £8.50 per month|
how do i pay
Monthly by direct debt, it takes a few minute to fill out a form at reception and then sit back and relax while we do the rest.
You can manage your appointments on our patient portal and be secure in the knowledge that your dental health is safe with us.